xHARDHeMPuS

HOW TO JAILBREAK ON PS4 7.55

HOW TO JAILBREAK A PS4 7.55 WITHOUT A PC OR A USB DRIVE (PS4 MODDING)

CLICK LOAD BUTTON TO LOAD

LOAD

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By xHARDHeMPuS
      DOWNLOAD PS4 MOD MENU: CLICK HERE
      DOWNLOAD PC MOD MENU: CLICK HERE DOWNLOAD PC TRAINERS: CLICK HERE    
      HOW TO INSTALL
      YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD FILES
      DON'T FORGET TO CREATE A FOLDER WITH THE "PS4" NAME INSIDE FOLDER "PS4" CREATE ANOTHER FOLDER WITH THE "UPDATE" NAME INSIDE THE FOLDER "UPDATE" DRAG ALL FILES
      MAKE SURE YOUR USB DRIVER IS FORMATTED ON exFAT
      MAKE SURE YOU ARE USING "WIFI" THIS METHOD DOES NOT WORK WITH CABLE
      PLUG USB INTO RIGHT SLOT BEFORE CLICK IN LAUNCH BUTTON

WARNING: YOU MUST FOLLOW ALL INSTALLATION IF NOT DONE CORRECTLY WILL NOT WORK

Launch  

Mod Menu Controls: PS4 Press L3 + R3 to open the menu Press Square to select the mods you want Press Circle to close the menu  

FOLLOW STEPS TO UNLOCK DOWNLOAD

1. LIKE THIS VIDEO 2. SUBSCRIBE and CLICK IN BELL 3. FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM 4. SUBSCRIBE and CLICK IN BELL 5. SUBSCRIBE and CLICK IN BELL     After follow all the steps to unlock the Download. need to wait 10 minutes for the download button to be active on click     DOWNLOAD                       ***TAGS***   PS4 EXPLOIT 7.55 PS4 EXPLOIT PS4 EXPLOIT 7.55 MOD MENU PS4 7.55 MOD MENU MOD MENU 7.55  
      DOWNLOAD
    • By xHARDHeMPuS
      How to Downgrade PS4 from 7.55 to 6.72

1. LIKE THIS VIDEO 2. SUBSCRIBE and CLICK IN BELL 3. FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM 4. SUBSCRIBE and CLICK IN BELL 5. SUBSCRIBE and CLICK IN BELL 6. FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER 7. FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM     After follow all the steps to unlock the Download. need to wait 10 minutes for the download button to be active on click     DOWNLOAD     if you want to receive the direct download link without ads and without follow the steps. buy VIP access to your Forum account now. CLICK HERE     NEW INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO DOWNLOAD                       ***TAGS***   PS4 EXPLOIT 7.55 PS4 EXPLOIT PS4 EXPLOIT 7.55 MOD MENU PS4 7.55 MOD MENU MOD MENU 7.55 PS4 EXPLOIT 7.55 TOOL API PS4 DOWNGRADE FROM 7.51 TO 6.72 PS4 DOWNGRADE 7.55 PS4 DOWNGRADE How to Downgrade PS4 from 7.55 to 6.72    
      DOWNLOAD