Rockstar publishes official statement about mods in GTA 5

xHARDHeMPuS

• Administrator

See the full release below, or the original post on the official Rockstar Games blog. Click Here!

"We always appreciate the creativity of the PC modder community and we still remember the zombie invasion mod and the original GTA map that you made for GTA IV, among other classics. To make it clear, our mod policy has not changed and is the same as GTA IV: Some updates released for GTA V ended up having the effect of making the game unplayable with some mods. list of cheaters for using mods in the single-player. Our focus is to protect GTA Online from mods that could give players advantages. It is worth remembering that since mods are, by definition, unauthorized, they can present problems according to updates and updates game occur, or may cause game instability in unexpected ways. "

🔰  Programmer: C++ / C# / VB / JAVA / IDA
🎮 Games & Applications / Websites Developer 
🎥 YouTuber: HazerMods

🔵 Twitter: @xHARDHeMPuS

🔴 Instagram: @xhardhempuss

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By xHARDHeMPuS
      Hello, welcome to my forum.
      WHAT IS THE BASE MENU?
      Base Menu is a menu without features for developers. you will have access to the Source Code to create your Own Mod Menu 😃 Are you interested in obtaining this Source Code?
      Contact me at Discord: xHARDHeMPuS#8333

• By xHARDHeMPuS
      WHAT IS THE BASE MENU?
      Base Menu is a menu without features for developers. you will have access to the Source Code to create your Own Mod Menu 😃 Are you interested in obtaining this Source Code?

• By xHARDHeMPuS
      WHAT IS THE BASE MENU?

• By xHARDHeMPuS
      WHAT IS THE BASE MENU?

• By xHARDHeMPuS
      WHAT IS THE BASE MENU?

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. That's okay.  

But without advertising-income, we can't keep making this site awesome.

Ok! I have disabled my ad blocker.